Here you get a free Version of our CONCEPT-II software for download. The software is limited to 1000 patches and 30 wires.
The graphing utility „Gnuplot“ http://www.gnuplot.info is used for displaying voltages, currents or impedances as a function of frequency and needs to be installed additionally. Gnuplot is not part of CONCEPT-II.
It is recommended to download the following version of gnuplot: p528-win64-mingw.exe
Attention: Gnuplot version 541 level 1 does not run with CONCEPT-II (7.01.21)
Please find below:
- Download: The download link will be sent by e-mail after submitting the contact form.
- Installation: PDF
- CONCEPT-II manual: PDF
- Demo-Example 1: Wire loop PDF
- Demo-Example 2: Monopole antenna on finite ground plate PDF
- Demo-Example 3: Cavity with aperture and internal dipole antenna PDF
- Demo-Example 4: Dielectric sphere with field excitation PDF
Graphical user interface with data according to example 3 (Source: TET, TUHH).